The Senate appears to have reached a compromise on an immigration reform bill. Here's a list of links for your edification:
- Dafydd ab Hugh has an outline of what might be in the bill
- John Hinderaker and Paul Mirengoff don't trust the bill.
- Fred Thompson doesn't like the bill.
- Former Senator Bill Frist doesn't like the bill.
On the other hand, I'm somewhat encouraged that these folks don't like the bill:
- Hugh Hewitt really doesn't like the bill. (Also, here, here and here. Like I said, he really doesn't like the bill.)
- Michelle Malkin really doesn't like the bill.
Me, I'm still thinking. I'll let you know my feelings in a later post.
UPDATE: Ed Morrissey defends the bill against Republican haters.